Thursday, January 12, 2012

Experiments to Date

As my previous post mentions, the past year has been one of a lot of personal growth in understanding my own desires for a dominant lifestyle and a submissive pet to meet those needs.  It's been both enjoyable and liberating to realize that I can exercise as much control as I communicate that I want.  However, there have also been fits and starts in terms of understanding what desires I can firmly control, given that pet and I do not live together, and the methods for maintaining control of the desires that are possible.  It's also been frustrating at times trying to understand what makes pet tick and how I can better deter undesirable behavior, and I've been frustrated with myself at times for not exercising more control or being more firm with discipline when pet disappoints me.  In some ways, the lack of consistent control is a function of fearing that I may go farther than pet is willing to go.  However, if this is to truly work the way I would want it to, then I have to ignore those fears and realize that if pet can't meet my true desires, I should find someone more suited to do so.

With a new year upon us, I'm taking the opportunity to write a fairly comprehensive contract for what I expect of pet going forward, having experimented a fair amount over the last year.  Pet knows to expect a new contract in the coming days, one that builds upon these experiments to date and also challenges him to grow more submissive to exactly what my ideal pet would be, at least for the time being while I don't live with a submissive.  There are key elements of sexual submission such as chastity and humiliating manners in which he may ask for sexual attention, but there are also elements of chivalry, feminization, and domestic service.  My intention with this contract is to honestly see how much he is willing to bend to my will, as I do find a certain level of pride in him that I would not expect in a submissive.  If pet can prove to me that he is willing to meet these demands within the next several months, then I will consider finding an apartment to live just with my pet.

(And as a bonus to those of you reading about the early stages of this blog, once pet has agreed to the terms of said contract, I'll be sure to share a link to the final version for anyone that might be interested to read it in more detail.)

So let me talk a bit about the experiments this past year or so...

In regards to sexual dominance, I was very eager to explore chastity with pet.  He already owned a CB6000 and had experimented with it to some extent in a previous relationship and also experimented on his own.  He explained the issue of pulling out once we began to discuss his desires for chastity, and how he felt that a piercing would remedy that problem.  I took the lead in searching and emailing several tattoo and piercing parlors in the area, and several weeks later, I sat with pet as I watched my cock receive its PA piercing.  Since last April, it's been an ongoing experiment to test different chastity devices and PA jewelry, some of which I've documented on the Chastity Mansion forum.  Currently, it seems that the PA5000 is going to be the chastity device of choice, but I do think a modification to the CB6000S is in order as a reliable second option.  The current term of chastity is set in two-week intervals for the time being, syncing it with my own menstrual cycle, which allows for more time to me to sit on that very gifted tongue of his.


The piercing of my cock that happens to be attached to pet.  
Did I mention that he wears panties for me?


Sexually speaking, I definitely have a bit of an ass fetish when it comes to men.  Hearing the intense moaning of a man when rubbing his prostate and stroking his cock at the same time is absolutely intoxicating to me, and in those moments, I don't doubt I could convince a man to do anything I want.  I will say that I have always enjoyed kinky sex with elements of bondage and teasing, and as such, my toy box had a decent stock of toys and some bondage cuffs when I first started dating pet.  Let's just say that the amount of toys, implements, and restrains no longer fit in a deep drawer in a nightstand, and I've definitely enjoyed the creative scenarios that my expanded toy box can facilitate.  Pet understands that he is to clean up any mess from sex, whether that be cleaning off the dildo I fucked him with, or washing the towels that he used to wipe up his cum, when I don't make him eat it, that is.  This will all surely continue in the future.


Wearing my lovely La Femme Strap On Harness 
and teasing pet with a smaller toy after a cropping session.


The one area that is still presenting some challenges for me is accepting that pet does not want to initiate any sexual acts between us, which is hard for me to wrap my head around because I do consider myself quite sexy to anyone that likes curves.  So be it as it may, he will understand that he is to ask for sexual attention in some very humiliating ways if he feels like he's not getting the attention he would like, just as any real pet would seek to play with his mistress, and that any complaining about a lack of sexual contact will be punished severely.

I think I should note that much of the desire into a broader D/s relationship stems in some ways from a desire to push back against gender stereotypes.  However, it's probably easier to some extent to be an assertive woman than a meek man, even in this day and age when gender roles are blurring more than ever.  I understand that the humiliation that goes hand-in-hand with feminization is something most men would die of embarrassment if their coworkers or friends knew.  I occasionally pick up a new pair of panties for pet to wear when I'm out shopping for myself, as I love the visual of a submissive's ass or a nice bulge of a chastity device in panties.  I've required pet to wear them more frequently to work or school, checking in on him at some point during the day to make sure he obeyed.  Sooner or later, pet will only have pretty panties to wear.  He also has a training bra from XDress that I may just start telling him to wear under his work shirt and suits on special occasions.  So aside from the obvious sexual turn-on and household benefits that come with feminization, I know the humiliation is another form of control to use with submissives.

However, my desires for dominance go well beyond these sexual turn-ons to the practicalities I desire of D/s relationship.  I already exercise control of the majority of pet's daily schedule, and he understands that the any and all engagements beyond work and school are to be approved by me.  That will obviously continue, as pet's introverted personality would be perfectly happy to stay at home most night, but a mistress such as myself desires dates out for dinner, movies and other fun activities a city has to offer.  These dates also provide other opportunities for pet to be an obedient submissive, which most non-kink folks would merely observe as chivalry.  I currently expect that doors are open for me, but I'll be adding other gentleman-like behaviors to the impending contract, as he needs to be reminded that he is constantly to serve my desires and think of me first before himself.  Moreover, certain behaviors of his are also unattractive and undesirable, such as sleeping entirely too late on weekends, drinking too much, and having a mouth that often spews sarcastic and negative comments.  All of these behaviors will be corrected through various means of additional days in chastity, CBT, locked in a dog crate, spankings, croppings, paddlings, and even good old fashioned soap in his mouth.

To end, I do have to say that I enjoy being able to leave a list of chores to be done on occasion when we've enjoyed the house to ourselves when my roommate is out of town.  Sure, I'm still correcting what he puts in the dishwasher and how to fold my clothes, but I have no doubt that he's capable of that in the long-term if we were to live together.  I have to see if he can handle this new contract in the coming months...


No comments:

Post a Comment