Monday, February 27, 2012

A Valentine's Celebration with a Contract

Things have been a bit too hectic for my liking the past few weeks, but an update is greatly overdue.  Pet and I spent a lovely weekend together to celebrate Valentine's Day, which included the signing of the contract, bringing this relationship to the next level of control that I have been so very much wanting.   More about that in the next post, as I rather share some of the more delicious details from that weekend first...

I had already begun to plan the weekend back around the holidays when a cheap rate was made available for a pricey hotel here in the city, followed by a reservation to one of my favorite restaurants in that part of town as well.  I remember forwarding the reservation confirmation to pet, telling him to put it on our calendars and notifying him that he would be paying for dinner.  But I kept the hotel reservation to myself, an eventual surprise I would share with pet.  I personally do not like most surprises, but I do believe planning surprises for others is sign of affection and general thoughtfulness.  For pet, I hope blocking off significant time on his calendar like that helps him further submit to my will to spend time together as I desire and also helps him realize how truly special he is to me.

We had a delicious dinner and ate entirely too much, which required a bit of digestion time before any sort of playing occurred.  But a hotel room needs to be utilized in ways roommates sometimes prevent an apartment from being used.  So let the fun begin!  I offered pet something I knew he wanted for quite some time - a video of me going down on him.  His eyes lit up for a moment, before realizing that I would only do it if he wore his new lingerie in the video.  The thought of a rare blow job and a video to relive it seemed to totally negate any feelings about wearing his lingerie for me as requested.  Personally, I see nothing wrong with being able to reward pet with something he wants with my own spin on it to ensure there is at least one component of reinforcing his submission to me.  Aside from making him wear his new lingerie, I also enjoyed snowballing him after he had come, which he says he did not expect.  And I definitely enjoyed the sex that followed once he was ready to go again, later making him lick up the mess he left inside of me.  Yes, a very delicious Valentine's Day indeed.

 Pet's new lingerie as one of his Valentine's Day presents

Now a week and a half into the contract, I will say that pet has exceeded my expectations the first week.  He has been good in respect to taking care of himself as I have asked regarding the gym, eating and sleeping.  Sure, he needed a little extra prompting for my morning oral sex on Sunday when he wanted to sleep in, but he was quite on top of his game on Saturday morning, so I suppose that's a sign of improvement.   I am curious to see if that continues to be sticking point when he's been drinking the night before, which was the difference between Friday and Saturday nights.  A little corporal punishment might be in order this weekend to remind him what the expectations are and whether or not he is willing to meet those expectations for me.  Maybe starving him of pussy for a week or two would remind him why he should want to wake me up with oral sex on the weekends like all good pets should.  Maybe there will be a bit of both, one he would pretend he didn't like, and one that he would definitely not like.  To be continued... 

My new key necklace to go with my signed contract


Finally, for those of you who have stumbled upon this blog, you may also be interested in knowing that pet suggested creating his own tumblr page to share pictures and scenarios he finds arousing as an act of devotion to me and an expression of his submissive desires and fantasies.  Be sure to stop by there to get to know his dirty little mind a bit more!

No comments:

Post a Comment