Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Friday Night Punishment and Pleasure

For those of you following pet on Tumblr, you may have wondered what he was referring to in this post.  It's quite true that I put him in some lovely bondage to play with and to take his ass for my own enjoyment, but I also had to administer a bit of punishment first.  As my last post mentioned, he was somewhat hesitant to give me oral sex the proceeding Sunday, and this hesitation occurred again last Thursday when I stopped by his place for a little afternoon delight.   Now what good is a pet that doesn't listen to commands and do as they are expected?  Each hesitation earned him 50 swats from an implement.  Now into the next month of the contract, each hesitation will earn him 100 swats, as I'll be slowly inching up the punishments because I expect more obedience as time goes by.

Slightly red ass from 100 swats from first the riding crop and then the 
leather paddle... I may seriously need to consider a heavier wooden paddle soon.

A spreader bar to attached locking ankle cuffs to locking pet mittens 
with bonus dog biscuit gag and blindfold!  Compact pet for easy spanking!

"Pussy is a Privilege"
A reminder that he only get to orally please me because I desire it.  

Needless to say, someone was drooling all over himself
because of the gag and how rough he was fucked...
(I highly recommend the Fun Factory Share Dildo!)

No comments:

Post a Comment