Saturday, March 31, 2012

Three's Company

Most of my recent fantasies have been involving a third partner to play with. It's not a sign that I'm unhappy with my pet, but a recognition I have certain needs to be roughly fucked every now and then and feel the passion of a very lustful man. It's a very primal urge that I honestly can't ignore and fucking a dildo will only work as a substitute for so long. The interesting thing is that I fantasize about both more traditional dominant men and also submissive men.  However, the two common threads from both scenarios are that my sexual needs are being fully satisfied and that there is some level of humiliation involved for pet.

One one hand, the thought of turning pet into a cuckold is quite alluring. I have no intention of ever being in a serious relationship with any sort of dominant male again, but I do miss being thoroughly fucked every once in a while.  I think this post on I play, he waits gives some insight into a female's biological reasons for craving that good fucking every once in a while.   I don't even think that I would want a full-out alpha male as a lover, but rather a lover with the stamina and size that pet had before I locked him away.  A second male would allow me to feel sexually desired and thoroughly fulfilled as I wanted it, but still have pet as a permanent submissive partner for life.  And aside from filling my sexual needs and desires, I also enjoy the effects I hope it have on pet.  He is not the type of submissive that easily expresses how much he desires or appreciates me, so in some twisted way, I want to play on his fears of losing me by introducing some competition into bed, competition he knows he cannot compete with.  In some of my fantasies, I enjoy humiliating him more than getting fucked myself, such as making him chose to suck my lover's cock or watch my lover fuck me.  I love testing his submission with twists when either option is a losing situation for him.  Others fantasies involve spit-roasting him or making him fluff both of us before roughly going at it and making him clean up the mess afterwards.  I particularly like the thought of locking pet in some sort of cage or stockade so that he really has no hope of escaping a situation involving another man.  (Pet, you should be cautious every time I tell you we're spending a night in a hotel!)

On the other hand, I could easily see myself enjoying the service of two submissives, either to please me or to entertain me.  Doubling the pleasure like this makes me wet just thinking about it.  I thoroughly get turned on by the thought of making two male submissives compete against each other to win the right to orally please me. Think of it as a modern, feminist take on Middle Age jousting, haha. Pictures like this and this videos like this are extremely arousing for me, mostly because the idea of forcing a heterosexual male to suck a real cock at my command is a true demonstration of female authority and tests my pet's will to submit to me.

In either scenario though, my biggest concern though would be looking to later in life and how to manage family and still be able to have fun with a third partner. Would I be okay with giving that up for my children? Would the removal of a third partner not reinforce the submission of my pet? Only time will tell, I suppose.  But before I actually get around to that whole family thing, I am very interesting in testing out these various scenarios and exploring this side of my sexuality and desires for control.  Time to go put dry panties on...





1 comment:

  1. You have intriguing life views. I am knew to rhe scene and also have some similat views.......Streak

    ReplyDelete